Pentacle & Leaf Wand Pendant – Pewter
A pentacle is a five-pointed star inside of a circle. It is believed that four of the points represent the elements (earth, water, fire, air) while the fifth represents the spirit. The circle binds these elements together representing unity, wholeness, infinity, the goddess, and protection. To many contemporary pagans, the pentacle represents the feminine spirit, the spiritualism of Mother Earth, a sacred space.
Combined with an oak leaf, our Pentacle & Leaf Wand Pendant serves as a reminder of both our sacred obligation to protect the environment and the strength of our perseverance. With your choice of sphere can create a personal talisman. Spheres available are:
- Clear Quartz – harmony
- Hematite – grounds & protects
- Rose Quartz – emotional healing & inner peace
- Red Jaspar – stimulating & protective
- Black Onyx – guards against negativity
- Tiger’s Eye – insight – focusing the mind
- Aventurine – prosperity & perseverance
- Sodalite – peace & harmony
Pentacle & Leaf Wand Pendant
is 2” in length and is cast from 100% lead-free pewter.