Kim’s Calendula “Owie” Ointment- 4 oz.
This herbal-based salve is excellent for use on diaper rash, scrapes, cuts, burns or for moisturizing tattoos in their first few days. Lovingly hand-made by Kim, this salve is made in small batches providing excellent product quality assurance. The ingredients were hand selected for their healing and soothing properties.
Kim’s Calendula “Owie” Ointment Ingredients:
- Calendula – Anti-inflammatory, reduces pain & swelling
- Echinacea – Antibacterial, stimulates wound healing
- Chamomile – Both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Goldenseal – Antiseptic, disinfectant
- Shepard’s purse – Reduces bleeding and bruising
- Pau d’arco – Helps reduce discomfort from insect bites and minor skin injuries
- Almond – Provides relief to strained muscles, rich source of Vitamin E
- Jojoba – Anti-fungal, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial properties and easily absorbed by the skin
- Coconut – Effective on bruises, forms a protective layer helping to protect the affected area from external dust, air, fungi or bacteria
- Avocado – High in sterolins helping to heal sun damage and scars, superior moisturizer
- Grapeseed – Helps to repair damaged tissue and moisten the skin
- Apricot – High in Vitamin E, helps to soften skin
- Vitamin E – Promotes healing
- Tea Tree – Natural antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral and anti-infection, promotes skin healing by encouraging the formation of scar tissue
Formulated in a NATURAL BEE’S WAX BASE – Natural moisturizer, provides protection from moisture
There are no reviews yet.